Privacy policies and relationship with users
In Big Brain, privacy is a matter of great importance! For this reason, this document seeks to detail to users how their information is used in our products. It is recommended that users read carefully.
This policy applies to all products and applications made available by Big Brain, and there may be specific terms for certain products, which will be informed to the user in due time.
Collection and use of user information
I – Personal information
By using Big Brain products and signatures for any of the purposes, personal information will be collected, which may include, but not be limited to, name, e-mail address, mobile phone number and social security number. The information provided by the User is at his sole responsibility.
The personal data informed by the user will not be disclosed and will only be stored within the platform, being indispensable to enable the access and the permissions of the users themselves.
II – Professional information
Big Brain will also collect and use professional information from your users, internally on your platform. Professional information will be used to (i) populete and describe users within the systems, software and applications Big Brain; (ii) Bring your users closer (institution and user) and ensure the effectiveness of their tools; (iii) Provide the user with a suitable experience for their registration profile.
The professional data are made available entirely by the contracting institution and relate fully to the integration process, which consists in integrating and including the employees and relevant information to the institution of education within the Big Brain Provisioner platform, and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- How to access and control your personal Microsoft data
Since Big Brain has a partnership with Microsoft, you can also make choices about the collection and use of your data used by Microsoft. You can control the personal data obtained by Microsoft and exercise your data protection rights by contacting Microsoft, or by using some of the various tools provided by Microsoft. The access or control of your personal data depends on the products used. For example, you can:
- Control the use of your data for Microsoft interest-based advertising by accessing the Microsoft Data Control page to cancel.
- Access and clear your data through the Microsoft privacy pane.
IV – Cookies and similar technologies
V – Microsoft Account
The use of Big Brain products and signatures consists of a consumption of a Microsoft account for access and control.
With a Microsoft account, you can log on to Microsoft products as well as Big Brain products. Personal data associated with your Microsoft account include the credentials, name and contact details, payment data, device, and usage data, your contacts, information about your activities and your interests and favorites. Logging into your Microsoft account allows for customization and consistent experiences between products and devices, allows you to use the data storage in the cloud, allows you to make payments using the means of payment stored in your account Microsoft and allows other resources.
There are three types of Microsoft account:
- When you create your own Microsoft account linked to your personal email, we call this personal Microsoft account.
- When you or your organization (such as employer or school) creates your Microsoft account linked to your email provided by this organization, we call this account a corporate or school account.
- When you or your service provider (such as Internet service provider or cable) creates your Microsoft account linked to your e-mail with the domain of your service provider, we call this third-party account account.
If you log on to a service offered by Big Brain with your Microsoft account, you will share with such vendor the account data required for that service.
VI – Company and Developer products
The company and developer products are the related software and Microsoft products that are offered to or designed primarily for use by developers and organizations such as Big Brain tools and applications.
- Cloud services referred to as online services in the terms of Microsoft Online Services (OST), such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics365, and Microsoft Intune, for an organization to contract Microsoft services.
- Server and developer products, such as Windows server, SQL server, Visual Studio, and System Center.
- The professional services mentioned in the OST that are available with the company’s Online services, such as integration services, data migration services, data science services, or services to complement existing resources in the services Company Online.
When a customer experiences, acquires, uses or signs Big Brain products, or gets professional support or services for these products, being Big Brain a Microsoft partner organization, the data is provided to Microsoft that collects data to provide the Service, including uses compatible with the provision of service, provide the best experiences with our products, conduct our business and communicate with the customer. For example:
- When a customer establishes a contract with a Microsoft sales representative, Microsoft can collect the customer’s name and contact information, along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that contract, data that is Under protects from Microsoft itself.
- When a customer interacts with a Microsoft support professional, device usage data or error reports are used to diagnose and resolve problems, data that is under Microsoft’s own protects.
- When a customer pays for Microsoft products, contact and payment data are used to process the payment, data that is under protects from Microsoft itself.
- When we send communications to a Microsoft client, data is used to customize the content of the communication, data that is under protects from Microsoft itself.
Company and developer products allow you to purchase, sign or use other products and online services from Microsoft or third parties with different privacy practices, and these other online products and services are governed by their respective declarations and privacy policies.